To put it in a nutshell: we’re there for you, be it taking care of your mail or booking a meeting room for you. But we also want to be your sparring partner through activities such as impulse coaching. And here’s the good news—these business basics are included in both our classic and shared offices.
Business Basics: Get started
- General utility costs (electricity, heating) included
- Domicile/postal address in Hünenberg/Canton of Zug (no c/o address) for both classic and shared offices
- Listing of the company name on the company name plate
- Personal phone number with rerouting of incoming calls
- Postal services
- Use of the showroom in the reception area
- Use of the meeting room for 20 or more people (also suitable for networking events, as the showroom and meeting room can be converted into a single space)
- Use of the spacious cafeteria with a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and more
- Cleaning services in public areas (showroom, meeting room, cafeteria)
- Visitor parking available
- Impulse coaching with practical inputs for the development of your company
- Networking with community events and opportunities for collaboration
Do you need more? We have more! Specifically, we will support you with our additional services as requested — from relocation services to business development, administrative support, marketing & communication services and IT support.